How Much to Lease a Tractor TrailerNovember 25, 2020
When it comes to tractor trailer leasing in Ohio, it is an excellent option for those that may not be interested in buying a tractor trailer right off the bat. But as with anything, knowing how much to lease a tractor trailer for is going to be an important part of the decision making process. Here at Robertson Truck Group, we have put together a short look at the average cost of how much to lease a tractor trailer may wind up being.
How Much To Lease A Tractor Trailer May Cost
How much to lease a tractor trailer may run anywhere between $1,600 to $2,500 a month on average for new trucks. For used trucks, the monthly average cost is lower: between $800 to $1,600.
Other costs that tie into how much to lease a tractor trailer may cost include:
- A down payment
- Repairs that you are responsible for
Down payments might be as much as $1,000 which can be an important factor in the leasing decision process. And as you are leasing the tractor trailer instead of renting, vehicle maintenance, repairs, and insurance will all need to be covered by you. Storage Container Rental Columbus Ohio
Tractor trailer leasing in Ohio is a prime way to find solutions to seasonal, one-time, or long term trucking jobs that you need to undertake. And should you work with Robertson Truck Group, you can lease our equipment knowing that each tractor trailer has been carefully maintained and cared for.
Tractor Trailer Leasing in Ohio Benefits
Now that we know how much to lease a tractor trailer may cost, we can look at some of the benefits associated with tractor trailer leasing in Ohio. One of the biggest benefits to tractor trailer leasing in Ohio is that it serves as a long term solution to trucking needs if you are not quite ready to outright purchase.
Other benefits to tractor trailer leasing in Ohio also include:
- You do have the ability to upgrade the vehicle more frequently. If you expect your trucking needs to change, leasing might be the better option for your and your needs.
- When it comes to how much to lease a tractor trailer and costs, you can often expect there to be a lower down payment in the leasing process. Buying a tractor trailer will usually see a heftier down payment.
- If you want to move towards owning a tractor trailer, “lease to own” is an option as well. This allows you to one day own the tractor trailer as opposed to buying the tractor trailer immediately.
- As a long term solution, tractor trailer leasing in Ohio can be an extremely useful method of meeting your seasonal or long term trucking needs.
Tractor Trailer Leasing in Ohio with Robertson Truck Group
Now that you know how much to lease a tractor trailer might cost and some of the additional benefits, consider leasing with Robertson Truck Group! Whether you have seasonal needs to move equipment or product or you want a longer term setup, our tractor trailer leasing in Ohio is an excellent choice for all your tractor trailer needs. Whether you are looking for a seasonal, one time need, or a long term solution to fulfill your trucking needs, tractor trailer leasing in Ohio with Robertson Truck Group is here to help get you started.
Equipment Leasing Solutions has experienced customer service staff will be able to help you find the best tractor trailer that is suited to your leasing needs. We want to ensure that you are moving towards success in your trucking needs at every step of the leasing process. Get started today by contacting us!